Widgets

Spanish Players?

Posted by Unknown | Posted in

So I am sat here at time of writing watching the Madrid game. And I think to myself, we actually have no Spanish players. Excusing Iago Falque who is on loan in Narnia so I wont count him.

Spain is arguably the best footballing nation in the world with hundreds of class players. Lets just take a look at the premier league. At Chelski, Mata is continuously tearing defences apart with his technical flamanjing (who AVB spotted and bought). Oh and of course you cant forget the talent of Fernando TORRES! wait... what?

The dirty reds up the road posses a player under the name of Cazorla who never fails to impress. Same with David Silva at Man Money (although he hasn't had a good season). Michu at Swansea. I think you get the idea.

Anyway... now to the question this post is about. Do we need more Spanish meat at Spurs?! In my opinion, no. They smell, their jibber-jabber annoys me, and we have a Welsh wizard, unlike most teams.

Adam

Comments (0)

Post a Comment